My Slideshow

Monday, November 16, 2009

Party/Fishing Contest at Greenies LOL

Alright, Yeah, party and fishing contest at Greenies in the sink lol.... I wanna see this...

hmm... how do I get up in the sink??? Looking around the BIG kitchen for transportation...

ooohhhh, cool, there is my sweet husband with the helicopter, that is what I call 'transportation', here we go, heading for the sink...

ok ok honey, let's first have a snowball fight in the fridge, I only give in because you brought the heli over here;-)

OMG, watch out for the eggs, they are hot, turn around, turn around NOW!!!

this is not the time to get some chocolate milk honey, I WANNA GO TO THE PARTY NOW!!!

Yessssssssssssssss!!!!!! Almost there...try to land next to the sink honey, not in it please;-)

YEEHAWWWW!! We made it.... finally, phew, what a journey, time to dance now honey!!!! love ya:-))

No comments: