My Slideshow

Monday, November 16, 2009

Hotspot: Innsmouth!

Innsmouth in Hotspots is a must see. I recommend if you go there you set your environment editor to 'Gelatto' for the best atmosphere, also take some time to read the notecard when you arrive, there is a whole story behind this place... not a very nice one. I won't start telling the story here, just find out for yourself. Another thing you should do is put off the music and put on the sound of the sim, you will hear creepy sounds, like lightning, thunder, rain, and..what scared me the most, footsteps behind me while I was wandering the sim. I did this last night on my own and I can tell you while I was visiting this sim I really got scared at some moments, so maybe better do it with a friend or your hubby;-)
Have fun exploring this one but look over your shoulder... there just might be someone, something following you...








No comments: