My Slideshow

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lost World: Valley of the dinosaurs!

Sorry for this monsterpost (and not even all my pictures are in it) but Lost World is a must see..

Giant butterflies..

Giant spiders...BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.. I hate spiders...

Snakes everywhere..

ehm... Honey do you know what that was?? Let's get out of here before it attacks us..

O o.. it's getting dark honey.. can we go home? Please, please, please???

Pff.. okay, not home... Oh a newbie, that is a long time ago, poor guy... he asked us how to get to another place in SL, o man... he must have been stuck in this place for weeks, so glad we told him there is a 'search' button... and off he goes, finally exploring SL:-)

this one looks friendly.. as long as it keeps on eating grass..

I just love cats..even the prehistorical ones;-)

hmm... this guy wasn't so lucky..

Oh NO... somebody HELP him... the T-Rex got my man... Please somebody HELP!!!!!

shall I go in there?? I'm not sure... should I? Do I want to go in there? I don't know..

and giant insects GRRRR... hate them too..
Can we go home now honey??? Yesssss!!! This Indiana Jones adventure is over;-)

If you have time just visit this place, but be aware not to get eaten or biten by creepy, slimy, scary, big or small critters.... maybe take your Indiana Jones knife with you;-)
Enjoy!!

No comments: