My Slideshow

Friday, June 19, 2009

BBBC 2009 Final Topic!!

What did you get out of your experience? Do you think it will change the way you blog in the future?

What did I get? Well, first off all a lot of fun with it, trying to follow the topics:-) Second, I got to learn a lot more SL blogs then I knew before and not met yet, but got to know a lot of people and their lives in SL. Third, I have learned some technical stuff about SL, some new places to go. Fourth, I f**ing read a lot lately, LOL. Fifth, now I have the feeling people read my blog too, never had that before, and that is a great feeling:-))

Will it change the way I blog. No, I just will keep on telling here about my adventures in SL. That was and still is what my blog is for. But I might comment more on other blogs then I did before:-)

Wondering when next challenge comes up, maybe I think about one myself;-)

No comments: