My Slideshow

Monday, June 8, 2009

Chicken crazyness!!!!!!

Thx alot Alicia and Marnix, got the chickenbug big time. I came on about an hour ago and looked at Lisa and pfff she looked so lonely so I rushed of to the chicken store to get her a friend OMG.. so now again I am waiting for next egg to hatch, Looool
But through all this I met a new friend who helped me big time with this new adventure, Zinbaco Kattun owns a whole chickenfarm. I went at her place and really she got many and still is breeding with them. I want to thank her big time for all her help, thx so much Zinbaco. If you ever have the chance check out her chickenfarm. SLurl follows later:-)

2 comments:

Marnix Malifozik said...

How come I get the blame? I don't have any.

Admittedly I do talk about them alot. And will have some soon. But that's hardly blameworthy is it?

Lionesse Vandyke said...

Ok you don't take the blame alone, so does Alicia LOL, btw I'm glad you both wrote about else I would'n have any, they are sooooooo cute:-))