My Slideshow

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Some people are so GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm a bit pissed off about some things that happened to me in SL. I own land for my stage and for the shelter on the same sim. About a week ago I got an Im from my new neighbour (I will name the neighbour X here) telling me to shutt down the noise of my truck at the shelter. Ok that was stupid of me to let it horn all over the sim, pff.. so I went there very fast and fixed that problem.

The day after another Im from X asking me if I was interested in selling my land.
I said thank you for being interested but no, I have no intention of selling my land.

The day after again an Im from X asking me again if I wanted to sell my land for a lot of money (I tell you it was a lot X offered), but again I said very friendly NO. I tell X I have my stage there and people have LMed the place and know the stage also the shelter.

The day after ..yes again Im telling me it's easy to create an LM elsewhere and seems like I don't have much traffic anyway..OMG what nerve X got. Ofcourse there is no traffic when there is no event going on DUHHH.. Finally I told X to leave me alone, I don't sell my land period!
After that X started to threaten me with the LL age verification thing. X told me she/he will put the land to adult, so I won't be able to enter if I'm not age verified.
What arrogance!!! X don't even own the sim only a lot of parcels on it. But even so, X got me a little scared, I talked to my husband about this and he told me X is just full of crap.
Anyways, I don't understand people who don't take NO for an answer!!!!

2 comments:

Jesper Prinz said...

what the hell is this? A Monty Python sketch? Turn of the noise???? Pls let me meet your neighbour Lio! Pls!!!!

Lionesse Vandyke said...

Yeh, almost looked like it, now I can laugh about it, but not at the time, pffff
As for you meeting X, hmmm I don't introduce stupids to my best friends;-)