My Slideshow

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BBBC 2009: Topic No. 4

If there was someone you could trade places with for one day in Second Life, who would it be and why? Bonus points if you find this person and snap a picture with them!!

Well, this is funny, I think about a week ago I was shopping in SL with my little sis Lieke, she wanted the hair with hat I got, so I tped her to the shop. But once she got that hair it didn't fit right, I told her to wear another bold or to resize her head, but seems like she was struggling with it very bad. She got so fed up with it she asked me to log in as her to fix the hair. And.. I did, I was my little sis for about 10 minutes, I must say, that is a very strange experience LOOOOL
Anyways, last week she got into RP big time, I never was or is it's just not my thing. But she told me she's a vampire, and she takes souls and drinks blood, she even got a special hud for it, OMG. So if I want to trade places with someone for one day it would be with her, only to find out how it is like to be a vampire [Lionesse shows her fangs]

No comments: