My Slideshow

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BBBC 2009: Topic No.3!

You've been given a sim of your very own to use for free for one year. However, there are 3 rules. It cannot be residential, it cannot be commercial, and it has to be open to the public. What do you do with it?

Hmm, I have a dream...
That dream a have partialy realized in SL with my husband. We have the stage where I organize events with live or non-live artists (I do that completely for free, It's for people who wanna listen to great music and above all have a great time). I own LOST, LOST is, lets say a shelter for the homeless in SL or newcomers, it contains lots of freebee stuff, like clothes, hair, skins, shoes, you name it LOST got it, and also some tips to start off your SL adventure in a nice way.
Apart from that we own our private place, but next to that we have created a forrest, a place where people can sit at the campfire, or relax in our cave, or watch the animals we have running around there, birds, beavers, deer, a wolf and so on...
So if I owned a sim I would pretty much do the same as I have done now only bigger, a bigger stage, a bigger shelter where I would be able to help the newcomers more intensively, I would build houses for people who don't have money to buy or rent, just to give them a place where they can hangout, redress, relax, invite new friends and so on.. Besides that I would build a bigger forrest with more animals:-) I just loooooove animals;-)

No comments: