My Slideshow

Sunday, June 14, 2009

BBBC 2009!!

The Big Bad Blogger Challenge 2009 has started. I missed it last year but I sure not will miss it this year:-) So Alicia Chenaux has put 2 questions on her blog to kick off this challenge. I'm blogging since I guess early 2008, I was already a year in SL at that time. My best SL friend Jesper Prinz had a blog then and I read it every day. Was so much fun to read his blog I thought by myself, Lio you can do that too. I'm not really a writer, but I thought it would be great to share my SL adventures with others. So I started my own blog, I almost post everyday about what I have seen in SL, or what I have done, or what event will come next, but during all the time I have been blogging I catch myself that it's not always about SL I post, but sometimes even about how I feel RL that day. Blogging for me is also some kind of way to write off RL stuff that's spinning around in my head. Blogging is better then going to a psychiatrist and much more cheaper, trust me!!! LOL

No comments: