My Slideshow

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Skin, shape, shape, skin!! (BBBC 2009)

Alicia gave us no particular topic for today's BBBC, just write about what you want.

So hmm, I tell you about what I did last night. It took me about a year until I got my skin, I mean a nice skin. I wear it now since a couple of months and I'm very happy with it. But since I stopped being a chicken and be a little more brave I thought why not go get another skin and SHAPE!!
So I went shopping, bought the demo for the skin/shape I wanted and went home to try it on.
OMG, the skin looks ok to me but o o o the shape, I was like, how shall I put this without being rude, well let's say I met myself in SL about a thousand times before. O man...


New shape/skin
So, I put back on my own shape, my own skin, and God I felt great. I think no more new shapes for me. I love the one I have, it's the free one when you first log into SL, but I have put a lot of work on it to make it look like it is now. And, above all, it's ME:-))

just me:-)

No comments: