My Slideshow

Thursday, June 4, 2009

He left..

Saying goodbye is always so hard to do. I thought I got used to it but nooooo... I know him for almost 2 and a half years now in SL. Every year he goes on vacation in RL, first year he travelled Scandinavia for a month, o man... that was hard, I missed him like hell and heaven together. Last year he went to France for 3 weeks, again so hard... Yesterday he left for France again, now 2 weeks and a half but still... saying goodbye to him hurts.. even fysically, very strange. I think, no I'm sure I love this man very very much even we have never met in RL... Some people I know RL don't understand this. They don't understand you can actually fall in love with somebody you have never met in RL. Well I don't care what they think, I know how he looks and sounds, I spend all my nights and sometimes weekends with him since 2 years and half. I guess I know him pretty well and so does he me.
But last night we talked about meeting RL, we both think it's time, we both are scared to death, but it's something we have to do to go on in SL and RL. We need to know... if you know what I mean;-)
Anyways.. he left... and I miss him, again so much... But I have a little hope, he told me the place they go to got internet, else he wouldn't have gone... so maybe I get to see him after all... I hope..
Love you my sweet man... Kiss!!!


No comments: