My Slideshow

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm back!!!

Wow, today the Dell guy came to fix my notebook, he did real well. Totally new graphic card in it (hmm, broken after one year sl??), but when he left I still got some issues. My notebook comes with a qwerty keyboard so a year ago I bought a external azerty (Belgium) keyboard and external mouse, cause I hate mousepads, I just can't work with it grrr.
So the Dell guy left, I connected my external keyboard and mouse, hmm... don't work, ok I phone my man, he says ok give me the name of the stuff so I can look internet cause I guess you need drivers for it.
At that point we were typing in SL... but o man... I was looking the keyboard while I was typing because its a qwerty keyboard...
We logged off... and I was thinking... that hurts for me big time lol. When I was typing in SL on the qwerty I made typo's, I was wondering and then it hit me, the Dell guy converted the notebook keyboard to azerty. F**k I am so Stupid looool. So now I'm on my notebook keyboard lol pfff...
But mouse hmm... what about the external mouse??? Hmmmm... thinking... thinking...hmm, maybe I plug it into another usb portal?? I can try can't I??
What the hell!!!!! It works!!!!
O man, I am so stupid sometimes LOOOOOOOL
Getting used to the notebook keyboard now but I am totally back:-))) So now I can say goodbye to my husband in SL (he is going on vacation in Rl for 2 weeks), in a proper way:-))
Thank god for Dell support and my stupidity LOOOOL

No comments: