My Slideshow

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Midsummer Eve in Second Sweden! WOOOOT!

Wow, Swedish people sure now how to party. I had a great time last night at this event organised by my best friends Ewa and Jesper and ofcourse not to forget the very talented Tina.
I went there, got me the national dress and threw myself into the party like hell. I had no idea what they all were talking about, they chatted in Swedish, but I didn't care LOOOOL, later that night I invited my sis Lieke and my friend Swa (both Belgium), so I finally could talk in my own language:-)

do the bunny hump!
do the polonaise!
this is my sis between some gorguous guys dancing the sirtaky, her dream came through last night lol
partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

1 comment:

Jesper Prinz said...

OHH FUCK! I KNOW I FINALLY KNOW WHAT I DID HEHE