My Slideshow

Sunday, June 7, 2009

OMG... can a little egg cause so much trouble??!!

Many SLers have these cute chickens, so I went to the chicken shop and got my own sionegg and waited to come out, but was getting late so I went to bed. This morning first thing I did was logging into SL to see if the chicken had come out of the egg yet, but instead of a chicken I got a blue message from my landlords manager. She told in her message the sionchickens cause very much lag on the region, people could not rezz their stuff and so on.... So only thing I could do is take my egg back in invent, sniffff :-( But is this true? Can a little egg or chicken cause so much trouble on a region??? I really need to know this, cause I'm pretty sad about this, I always wanted chickens on my land, pfff...



No comments: