My Slideshow

Saturday, June 6, 2009

That is not us!!!!!!!

My husband and I own quiet a big parcel of land we call our home, first part of our land is private, it's the part with my castle and his yacht and we have a security system there. The other part of our land are woods, a river, the stables with horses, the cave, the deer, the wolf and our camping place. That part has no security system because we think it should be available to all residents. That part of our land is pure nature and very pretty to be on. But no one ever comes. Untill yesterday... I logged on and my homespot is the castle, when I log on I always take some time with my camera to overlook our land and ofcourse neighbours (I'm kinda curious what people do on their lands, lol), so when I looked our woods I spotted these two, they were using our campfire, trying out the hammock and finally ended up in our tent Rofl.
I did go over there to welcome them, but GRRR.... they were portuguese, so I used my translater but too bad, they didn't have one, anyways I told them they are very welcome to look around and use our stuff. He said something to me but hell I didn't understand shitt GRRR. Anyways, I think they had fun cause they did stay a while in the woods;-)

No comments: