My Slideshow

Monday, June 15, 2009

BBBC 2009: Topic No. 2!

So Topic No. 2: Describe how your perfect SL day looks like?

I had kind off a perfect day yesterday:-) First of all, like I said earlier my SL husband is on vacation but he has internet in France, I only never know if or when he will be on. Yesterday afternoon I logged on and he came on like 2 seconds later, guess we smell it, looool
Next I bought the perfect coop for Lisa and Maggie:-) After that I put my land for rent and put down the mediterrean house on it Jo and me built, looked perfect!
After that some friends started to IM, so I sat down at our terras and took the time to listen and talk to them. Then I went to a place where for me I took the perfect pictures, will post those later here and on flickr.
After all this I went to bed in a very good mood, despite I had to get up early to get to work;-)
So bottom line, the little stuff that happens to me in SL makes my SL day perfect:-))

No comments: